Thread: Whomping Willow
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 03:28 AM   #23 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Although Józef had closed his mouth to avoid the fish-like expression, it almost dropped open once again when Nina kissed his cheek. This time, it wouldn't have been for exciting reasons though.

"Is that it?" The words slipped out before the fourteen year old realised just what exactly he had said. "I just mean...." How did he go about this and remain cool? Obvious he was cool and that helped, but!!!! Merlin.

"Well, I thought being your hero deserved a bit more than a cheek kiss."
Nina Castillo was very amused, smug even. Though Józef didn't appreciate the antics, she was very pleased with herself... despite hiding it from her face. Instead of showing just how pleased she was, she wore a sheepish expression.

With widened eyes she replied, "Oh! I wasn't sure if you'd want a real kiss..."

She averted her eyes, moving her gaze to the ground (though this didn't last for more than a few seconds as she very much did want to see his face). Józef was very cute, but he was even cuter when he floundered about like this. Besides, how was she meant to pass up the opportunity?

You are Lemon!