View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 11:49 PM   #103 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"Aye, tha' be a tricky one." The man stroked his painted beard, trying to think of everything he'd ever heard and known about the situation. Was there anything he'd do different? Finally he gave a hearty laugh, "remembering" vividly the lads he sometimes worked with.

"I'd choose m'self a diff'ren set o' men t'be in business with." Cowards, the lot of them. "Tad bi' more loose lipped than I'da liked. Jus' as eas'ly bough' as tha day I recrui'd 'em an' no' a watt brigh'er than whe' I firs' me' 'em. Ye coul' learn a thin' or two fro' this, mi young lass. Choose yer par'ners in crime mo' carefully. If ye star' t' think ye can't trus' 'em the' i's time t'be findin' yerself a new crew."
Ah so don't pay loosed lipped individuals. Seems like common sense but i guess when you were as successful as Mr. Croz. If she even got that itch about someone being trustworthy she should listen to it. Goood advise. She nodded and wrote that down on her wanted poster. Yeah at this point it was pretty clear he was guilty and such but Eloise liked him. The slytherin smiled and thought of her last question.

"Ok last question, What was the easiest and most lucrative creature you smuggled? and well that story about the time you went swimmin' off by the creak would be cool now also"

All done with questions but still wanted to hear him talk.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.