View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 10:01 PM   #102 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Viktor was mid cackle when the boy informed him the hat was hair. Hair?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!! Hair! Hair! It was hair!! Why was that so funny? Don't ask him, the man was simply beside himself with laughter.

Somehow he managed to stop at the next set of words to leave the kid's lips. "Secret? That's a secret?? That's your big secret??? I have bigger secrets!!!" HAHA. Hehehehehee!! "I never really swallow my potions. Hehe. I'm so bad sometimes. They tell me to, but I have my waaaayyyssss." Was that the story he meant, because that was how he interpreted it. "Don't tell anyone."

Question number 2 gone!

He was laughing? LAUGHING?! Seriously?

Lucas stood completely still, Viktor's laughter ringing in his ears. What was so funny about his HAIR?! Sure, it wasn't silky smooth and he wasn't winning any contests any time soon but he didn't care. He wasn't the type to spend hours on his hair in the morning. But now? Now he was feeling like he should. Like there was something wrong with how curly and bushy his hair was.

His heart rate quickened as the laughter only continued to ring in his ears. All thoughts about a classroom and an activity left his brain and, before he knew it, he found himself shouting, "ShutupshutupshutUP!"

"Shut up! This is serious."

Breathebreathebreathe.

Wait.... potions?! His eyebrows furrowed as Viktor started talking about..... potions. Not swallowing his potions. "I don't think that's why you're in this position, Viktor." And he had even more questions about this: about what potions he was talking about, who was making him take them, and why he didn't want to take them.

"I guess, it would just be easier to ask...... why are you here? What did you get caught for?"