Thread: Wooden Bridge
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 02:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood'sLittleFlower View Post
A bit sheepishly, the girl nodded. "I think I still kind of... forget, you know?" Was that just a muggleborn thing? To be surrounded by magic yet forget or not be so quick to realize she could use it too? "It's just not instinctual still." Even after five years. "Do you ever feel like that? Like... I don't know, since we're not allowed to do it outside of school that doing magic outside of class feels weird somehow?"

This was definitely getting too deep. She'd dropped her compact. Nothing major. Chill, Delilah.

She offered the boy another smile, the perfected signature Delilah kind. "I'm Delilah by the way."
Gunnar gave her something of a curious look - not unkindly, just... curious, as if he was putting her words together. No, he wasn't sure that he quite felt that way - sometimes maybe, if he was really honest, but he was surrounded by magic, even if he wasn't always allowed to use it.

"Are you muggleborn?" It was just a simple question with nothing more behind it than curiosity. It would just be the most logical conclusion for him by the way she was talking. "I'm usually pretty eager to use magic by the time we get back to school." And it was only a year or so until he could use magic on his own, away from school.

He gave her a small smile in return and a slight nod at her introduction. "I'm Gunnar."

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line