Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 02:27 AM   #25 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default Aaaaand... let's jog!
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Piers nodded as an older Ravenclaw (Indigo) showed up and returned a greeting to the Gryffindor that followed, all the while continuing some mild, easy stretches to prep for the little jog that they were about to take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Cold Jogging had nothing on Chloe after her winter break, so she was there and ready to get back into her training and support the school's wellness. Heading down to the grounds she made sure she was dressed correctly and smiled as she saw everyone.

"Hey everyone"

Giving a wave she jumped right in and started stretching. Starting with her legs she stretched downward. "Well professor, I think jogging is great, maybe we could host a Wellness Club 5K at the end of term or something. My resolution is to be able to up my training for Quidditch." Plus to win some games this term.
A 5K? Well, Piers thought it was a great idea, but he had a feeling only the two of them would show up. From the looks of it, he imagined that not many people, students particularly, would enjoy it. BUT he did like the idea. "Perhaps we could," he agreed, switching legs to stretch again. "Thank you for the suggestion."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
"Yes, I did have a nice break." Analiese decided she shouldn't go into too much detail. Or maybe she was going too little detail. She silently began stretching as Professor Fuller-Thompson asked them to do. She remained silent as he asked them for New Year's resolutions. Because she didn't exactly have any. She thought of something - anything - because she don't want to be silent for some reason.

Ooh! "I also want to improve my training for Quidditch. Even though I am a reserve."
"A very good goal, no matter what position you have on the team." He didn't see any other quidditch players there, did he? Well, truthfully, he didn't know, but he was proud of this girl for being dedicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Here, here, yes, he was here. It had been a long and relaxing holiday. So long and relaxing that Malachi almost forgot the terror that had met him out on the grounds just weeks before. Good food, a great wife and two precious children could do that. It wasn't until the man had hit the pathways and could see the whomping willow in the far distance that it returned.

Suddenly, agreeing to help Piers with the Wellness Club didn't seem like such a good idea. Nevermind how bad an idea it should have seemed the moment he thought of running and exercise, it was being out in the open for more giant spiders to attack that gave the Headmaster pause.

Was it too late to turn around and pretend an urgent matter had come up last minute?

No?

Dangit there they were up ahead. It was too late. Malachi took a deep breath to steel his resolve as he fell in next to the Charms Professor. "Not too late I hope." Big lie. He honestly hoped the man would tell him he'd missed the whole thing and they were stretching to wind down. By the sounds of it, they were discussing resolutions? At any rate they were naming things they wanted. "Not dying sounds like a good one to add to the list." Need he remind the students how much of a personal favour he would consider it if they didn't die either?
Oh, and look! The Headmaster himself found time in his busy schedule to come down to the club meeting. Late? Did anything at Hogwarts start on time? "Not at all," he said with an overly cheery grin, aware of the man's reluctance. He patted the Headmaster on the shoulder to show support... or cheek. "Not dying," he repeated, amused. "Yes, I suppose we should all have that goal." Nobody was gonna die on his watch, okay?

"Alright, everyone, let's get to it. We're just gonna take a light jog down the pathways. Nothing too intense. If you want to run ahead, you can, but if you want to take it slow, that's perfectly okay too. The goal here is to pace yourself at wherever you feel comfortable - we just want to get our blood flowing." And with that, Piers gestured the students down the path with a swing of his arm, beginning a light jog. He let the quicker ones move ahead of him while he waited to take up a spot near the back to pace himself with the slower ones. He just wanted to make sure no one got left behind.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise