View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 08:19 PM   #84 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries
Hufflepuff

Eniola got to work to be able to make her poster. It really didn't take as long as she was expecting. It was actually interesting to think of herself in that light when normally she's so focused on becoming a Healer. Sooner than later she had the poster ready.

SPOILER!!: Wanted Poster

Looking at the portraits as they moved on to the walls she cringed. She definitely wasn't going to be talking to Croz anytime soon. No, she found herself much more drawn to the woman - Drummond.

Walking forward she greeted the woman, being friendly but blunt. "Hello, my name is Eniola. You can call me Eni should you wish. I just have a few questions for you." She brought her pen to her notebook, ready to take notes in anticipation for the answers. "What crime did they say you committed? What evidence did they have against you? And why do you believe they said you were guilty or not guilty?"

Eni was hoping to catch her up with the last question to find out the biases as well as the charge, but who knows what this woman is used to or was told bny the Headmaster. She just hoped she'd get the answers she needed.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.