Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 09:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

It took him several attempts of asking if she was alright which made him grow more and more nervous. His nerves calmed down a little when she finally seemed to be aware of his presence but then his panic came back again when she was stuttering. Oh Merlin that wasn't good right?! Or perhaps she stuttered because of the unexpected event that had just occured to her. It wasn't every day you got hit with a flipendo.

"Stay seated for now" he said after Rylee told him that her head hurt and looked around the room in the hope that something could be of use. He found nothing. Looking back at Rylee, the sixth year let out an empty laugh. "Have i told you that i want to become a Mediwizard?" he asked. "So its funny that i have no idea what i'm supposed to do now" then again, he had never had any lessons or training before. So it wasn't that weird but now he wished he had read up with some books.

Not his fault.... Even if she told him that it hadn't been his fault a hundred times he would still feel like it was. Because it was his fault. He was the one who casted the spell. He had not done it on purpose of course but still.... He felt the guilt.

"Can you stand?" he asked as he got up and extended his hand. He would pick up his wand later, she was more important.