Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 08:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algamus View Post
Algamus listened carefully to the professor's request and his brow furrowed.

"Is madam professor wanting elfsies to tell madam professor that madam professor is asking elfsies to sneak? Algamus is thinking this askings is being 'off'. Algamus is also remembering madam professors sneakings before Master headmaster Trent came." He added almost pointedly (for an elf). She was a sneaky professor, and sneaky was not good or safe.

MAYBE SHE has takes his broom! He misses it terribly! If Algamus has understandings of a calendar, Algamus would know how long his broom was being gone, but Algamus only knows it was gone some time before the Christmas times of the last year, and is still gone now before the Christmas times of this one.

He peered at her suspiciously and waved the mop at her as if that would provide some sort of answer to his sudden suspicion.
UGH!!!

That word could basically describe how the professor felt at how this conversation was going. She'd already been losing her patience before Algamus came up, but now that had just compounded four times greater and she just wanted to SMACK the house elf.

Wanted to and actually did are two different things, and luckily she did no such violent act. Composing herself, she counted to six in her mind and then counted backwards. When she was done, she opened her eyes and spoke to the house elf in as cold and calm a voice as she could muster. "Your attitude is extremely disrespectful, Algamus. A simple 'no' would have sufficed. I do not need to justify my actions to you, especially not the actions I did when following orders from the previous administration. I broke no rules. Now, I believe we are done. Good DAY, Algamus."

That last part was almost snarled. Almost, but not quite.

Spinning around on her heels, the history of magic professor held her high high and stormed out of the kitchen.