View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 01:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Okay. Okay good. So high chance they weren't heading for the castle. High chance they wanted nothing to do with the inhabitants of the castle. Lowkey chance he'd have a heart attack in the next three seconds.

Good.

The man looked off in the direction of the whomping willow, trying to catch even the smallest glimpse but it was no use from this particular window. "Students???" Out there??? With the giant, man eating creatures??? "Two?? In danger? Under attack??? Hidden??" Malachi would be needing far more detail than what the First Year was able to provide and he didn't think it wise to stand around speculating with the knowledge that there were students possibly in the path of these things.

Granted, he didn't think it wise to run right into said creatures himself but alas, the role of Headmaster called for his life being at peril in the hopes of saving the questionable youth he was set in charge of.

"We don't know the motives behind the spiders, Allanach-Senchuric," He said now launching off the wall and going at a brisk walk down the corridor. "and I'd hate to assume in the event they are the reason everything else has been fleeing but I do agree there's something off."

And he would have to find out what. "Stay here. I don't imagine being eaten by acromantulas is a pleasant experience and the less of us who may have to go through that, the better." He'd have to hurry and took no time to ensure she was truly heeding his warning to stay put.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.