View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 02:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The man’s blood went entirely cold at the girl’s words. Spiders were NOT something he did. Giant, furry, man eating spiders were even worse.

For the briefest of moments his brain hit full on panic mode before he convinced himself to calm down and properly assess the situation. Calm as he remained on the outside, his insides were screaming. Acromantulas? Heading for the castle? “While I don’t doubt what you’ve seen,” No he was too busy freaking out internally for that, “I do doubt that if their destination was the castle that you’d have beat them here.” Small blessings. Whatever they wanted, hopefully had nothing to do with the castle and if everyone just hid inside in an orderly fashion they could maybe wait them out. Maybe.

Too much wishful thinking and denial? That was a matter of opinion. Of course if she simply saw them at a distance she could beat them here. Which would mean they could really be coming. This was the day he died.

Malachi shook the thought from his head, focusing once more on the present.

“Let’s start from the top. Acromantulas. How many? Where were they? Are you sure they’re heading for the castle specifically?” Even as he asked, Malachi moved to a window to see if he could get a better view of anything while praying to see nothing. .

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.