View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 11:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Urgent but not urgent enough to pass along a message through the stone gargoyles, so possibly not that urgent—or perhaps so urgent that it fully occupied her mind.

Either way, the Headmaster was up in his office when he received word of a student waiting at the bottom of the staircase, a messageless. Instinctively the man looked to the clock. Was it already time for another “the castle is falling” reel? Admittedly, there hadn’t been many of those thus far. He hoped to keep it that way.

Malachi finished off the file in his hand, being sure to properly dot his Is and cross his Ts before finally rising and heading down.

At the bottom, he found the Ravenclaw pacing back and forth in agitated manner and knew immediately that she hadn’t come for tea and cookies. A part of him wanted to hope this was pent up frustration at not understanding the defense reading material but that was a bit too wishful, even for him.

The man slinked his hands into his pockets, shifting his weight from one leg to the next while his eyes followed her back and forth. “What can I do for you, Allanach-Senchuric?”

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.