View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 07:31 PM   #39 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

"Yeah i'm okay. I'm glad i didn't fly up high at the first try though" he said to Ellie as he stooped down and picked up his broomstick that had flown a few meters away. He stepped over it, sat down and kicked off of the ground.

As he hovered in the air, Dorian flew up to the height he had been before he had fallen down earlier and stopped as he reached it. He thought back as he tried to recall which mistake he had made. The only thing that came to mind was that his momentum had been too slow when he had tried to sit upright.

He watched the rest of the students at first before he gripped the broom tight and let his body fall to his right side. He held his eyes open as he tumbled and watched as the sky became the ground and the ground became the sky. He didn't think he'd ever get used to this feeling of being upside. It didn't feel natural

Lost in his own thoughts, it took him a moment to realise that blood was starting to go to his head and he began to feel lightheaded. He didn't want to fall down again though so he swung from left to right and used the push to get back on the broom. He had wanted to celebrate his achievement but something did not feel right...

He flew down to the ground and stepped off of the broomstick, letting it fall beside him before he sat on the grass, head between his legs as he did not trust to look up right now. He wasn't nauseous, just a bit dizzy. He knew that he'd be fine in a moment. It wasn't like it was the first time it had happened.