Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 08:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"The forest?" The Headmaster mused aloud. The expression that briefly flashed across his face was one of wonder...namely wondering if the Ravenclaw was privy to something that he was not. It wouldn't surprise him that there were secret happenings around the castle, though the more he thought about it was the less likely it seemed a First Year of all people would be fully briefed on forbidden forest gossip.

"Toddles did mention having the fright of his life in there a month or so ago." And the unicorns seemed to think it best to leave it as well. "Might be worth a proper look into." The man might have too, back when the elf disrupted his lesson but between the elf then begging him not to go in and other things pulling his attention, the idea had long since left him.

Sissay also had a good point. They wouldn't leave without an alternative. Circe. "If you've got some free time, I'd love if you could stop by either man's place to inform them of the situation." Malachi was suddenly more interested in a little stroll through said forest, just to make sure everything was in tip top shape.

"Goes without saying I'd like you two to stay out of the forest, but I'll warn you anyway." Not that he hadn't at the feast but with both Ravenclaws standing here, a reminder couldn't hurt.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.