View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 03:32 AM   #37 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

She wasn't joking about the sweeping tactic. The Professor HAD asked for broom tactics and hadn't been specific that he meant QUIDDITCH broom tactics. And fortunately a young first year Gryffindor seemed to follow her trend with her mention of dusting, something Maeve was very grateful for. Even though there was like five years difference between them and she didn't know better.

Ugh. The part of the lesson that Maeve was not looking forward to and yet, inevitable, truly. Sloth Grip Roll. Low Risk. Her light eyes scanned the pitch for Chase or Anna, some sort of comfort that she'd be okay. Why had she shown up today anyway? Oh right, pretty boys. Deep breath and then ... HUH

OH NO. Her young new third year friend Ellie was hurt!?!? Yes seeeeee!!! She knewwww flying was dangerous! Moving toward the third year lion, she was too slow to comfort though as she overheard one of her fellow sixth years asking if she was alright and apparently she was. Ehhh, okay, could she not procrastinate any longer? Or was Ellie being untruthful seeing as Dorian wasn't a housemate? Did she need to take Ellie to the hospital wing? Because she totally would.

Or probably not. She reckoned Ellie seemed the kind of girl to toughen things out. So instead, Maeve did what she did not want to do. Grabbed one of the school brooms and laid down on the ground on her back. And held it straight above her, in the same position as demonstrated. Only difference? She was not hovering in air and didn't plan to do so just yet. She just needed to get a feel for the position first.... Because her height comfort right now was on the ground.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake