View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 04:06 PM   #36 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
But at least he had not fallen to the ground yet. From the corner of his eyes, Dorian saw one of the Gryffindors (Ellie) falling on the ground. "Are you okay?" he called as he swung his body to sit upright on the broom again but instead of doing that, he lost his grip halfway and before he knew it, he fell down to the ground on his back "ow" he gasped and rubbed his back as he sat upright. He stood back up and grabbed his broomstick to try again.
Ellie was just righting herself up to a sitting position as she heard a boy’s voice call to her. She cast her eyes upwards to see who had called when a boy lost his grip on his broom and fell to the ground on his back just a few feet away from her. Rubbing her left side where she still had pain she called over to the boy. "I’m okay. I took a bad tumble that’s all and hit my left arm and side." Gesturing to his back Ellie asked "Are you okay too? I saw you hit your back."

Grabbing for her broom she pushed herself up to a standing position with some pained grimaces hoping the pain would go away. Making sure to dry off her hands on her robes Ellie sat up again on her broom and pushed off from the ground. She hovered at 6 feet for a while before she took a deep breath. Here goes nothing she mumbled to herself as she gripped the broom with her hands and positioned her feet before she swung her body to the left and outwards until she hung upside down and gazed around. Ellie hung like that for a few moments before she swung herself back up very delighted that she had managed to perform the sloth grip roll. She spent the next several minutes practising the sloth grip roll with better or worse results that got better and better as she practised. Ellie kept the same height though. She didn’t want to accidentally injure herself more that she had from a higher height. It’d be dumb.