View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 11:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

Round One Submission Entry
written by gritandgrace

Pukwudgie Common Room
"Ugh! I can't believe the nerve of that ... that ... that absolute dingbat!" Queenie was seething. She felt ready to blow her top and everyone knew you didn't want to be around when a witch like Queenie went off. You could actually see the sparks jumping off her skin from her anger electrifying her magic. One touch and you just might regret it. But Queenie didn't particularly care what you or anyone else did at the moment as long as it wasn't with him. William Brown.

You see, we all know Queenie Goldstein. Anyone who has ever met her or is a friend of someone who knows Queenie, knows Queenie Goldstein. She's kind-hearted, extremely talented and most of all, vivacious. Queenie isn't a name - or a girl - you easily forget. But who's William Brown? Sounds like a straight to me. And he is, according to anyone that's met him. He follows the rules, gets good grades, performs perfectly adequately. So why is Queenie so upset with dear old William? Well, she put it best, because he is an absolute dingbat.

Let me take you back to where this all began.

Second floor corridor, Illvermorny Castle ... 20 minutes ago
Queenie had been minding her own business - for once - and was on her way back to her common room to celebrate with her friends before they all went away for the Christmas holidays when she had heard some noises from one of the classrooms. It sounded strange to her ... A girls voice for sure, but it was awfully breathy. She thought it was strange so she knocked on the door and opened it, when she saw a girl in the year below her from Thunderbird kissing Queenie's William Brown. Her William! I think you can guess what happened next.

No? Fine, I'll tell you. Queenie Goldstein yelled. Really, truly, heartily yelled. "WILLIAM JOHN BROWN HOW DARE YOU KISS THIS... THIS FLOOZY!" With a flick of her wand his tie was tightened extremely and the girl's hair turned purple, then white, then green before returning back to the rather bland shade of blonde it had been. The girl ran out before more permanent damage could be done. 'Smart girl.' Queenie thought to herself as she walked closer to William. With every step she took closer his teeth grew longer and his tongue fatter. 'Let's see another girl try to kiss him looking like this.' She grinned and then told him in a low, angry voice, "In case you couldn't tell William, we are done. And if I ever. I mean ever, hear of you treating another girl the way you so carelessly and disrespectfully treated me in this moment, I will personally and painfully make sure you will not have an heir."

His eyes widened and he nodded his head as best he could while also trying to keep himself standing upright with the new weight of his front teeth. Queenie spun around dramatically, as she's always wanted to be able to do ... under better circumstances of course, and stormed out of the classroom. Still seething, but feeling a bit better Queenie continued to her common room to find her friends and rant about what just occurred. If she was honest, underneath all of this anger she was broken-hearted. He was her first real boyfriend and they'd been together as long as she could remember. She'd been dreaming of their future after Ilvermorny and he ... hadn't. She knew she'd be fine, but the idea of starting over was daunting. 'At least I'll always have Teenie.' She thought as she stepped through the door of her common room.