Thread: Reading Goals
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 08:07 AM   #18 (permalink)
DeanThomassSpectacle
Members
Puffskein

The number of books you want to read this year. 5 or 6.

A list of books that you have read so far. In 2019, I have yet to finish a book cover to cover.

Ratings for those books.

The book(s) you're currently readings. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie, A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket/Daniel Handler, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Dracula by Bram Stoker, The Maze Runner by James Dashner, It by Stephen King, The Art of War by Sun Tzu, Animal Farm by George Orwell, The Long Walk by Stephen King, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis, A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, Dubliners by James Joyce, Decameron by Giovanni Boccaccio, The Cay by Theodore Taylor, To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, Beauty and The Beast by Linda Woolverton, The Stand by Stephen King, Carrie by Stephen King, Pet Sematary by Stephen King, The Cuckoo's Calling by J.K. Rowling, James and The Giant Peach by Roald Dahl, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Any other details related to your reading goal/progress. Clearly I like to start a lot of books at once like I do with television.

Last edited by DeanThomassSpectacle; 06-02-2019 at 05:33 AM.
DeanThomassSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote