View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 11:47 AM   #22 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Stella heard about the Puffs having a party due to her brother Leo telling her about it, deciding to go cause hello water ballons and water slides! Walking around she bit her lip looking for her siblings, her friends or Titan her boyfriend, frowning at the fact she haven't found a single one of them. They had to be around here somewhere right? She was determined to find one of the three and have some fun.

Seeing Rylee she smiled happily and squealed in happiness, finally she found one of her friends! " Hiya Rylee,thank goodness I was beginning to wonder if anyone I knew was here!" she said sighing. Seeing a water balloon in her hands she smirked. "I'm game if you are. " she said grabbing a water balloon of her own.
There was no need to even see the person calling her name. Rylee already knew that voice that second it reached her ears, a smile tugging at her lips. "Hey, Stella! Me too! I haven't been able to find anyone I've been looking for." Meaning her boyfriend and cousin whom are Hufflepuffs or any of her other cousins. At least Stella had found her.

Rylee laughed. "Oh, I'm definitely game but I won't be making it easy on you," she warned her fellow lioness. That was all she said before she took off running away from her friend, her own water balloon still held in her hands. They would just have to be careful not to run into anyone while they tried to toss balloons at each other. And who knew, maybe some more of their friends would spot them and join in.

You are Bread!