View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 11:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Knowing the tea would be very hot yet, Rylee left the cup on the table for the time being, opting to taste a cookie first. "Do you normally have tea in here each day?" Perhaps whenever she wasn't busy she could stop in and they could enjoy a cup together while talking about plants. Carefully breaking the cookie in half she took a bite making sure to chew and swallow before speaking. "These are really yummy, did you bake them yourself?" Nice and soft just how a cookie should be.

Rylee smiled brightly nodding her head. "I have. I've always loved tending to flowers and plants. And creating flower crowns was something my sister had shown me to do when I was really small and it turned into a passion of mine." So many types of flowers could be used and all the colors and ways flowers could be placed together. It was a beautiful type of artwork. "Thank you, Professor. I have no problem putting in the amount of work that will be needed. The only trouble I'm currently having... besides getting a few of my newer ideas to work", she paused giggling a little, "is that I'm not entirely sure which lessons I should continue with after taking my OWLs. As much as I love taking certain lessons I really don't want to continue putting all my time into ones that I may not need... when I could be really focusing on the ones that I do."

You are Bread!