View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 12:07 AM   #21 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The lack of any immediate responses to her question had her thinking that the child, much like the stationary woman by the wall, belonged to no one currently in the room. Her first instinct was to assume this meant they were fair game but the young woman quickly pushed the thought away. This was an actual hospital with actual lives and well beings at stake. It wasn’t WU. These weren’t test subjects to further their education and malpractice suits would be equally real.

Jessa turned at Noémi’s question. It seemed the most logical way forward in the wake of the disappearing Professor. “We’ll have to, she hasn’t given us our instructions for the day. I’d rather not aimlessly roam Mungo’s hoping to find my purpose.” She’d just end up in the morgue at that rate and without written permission, there was no guarantee they’d let her stay.

“We may as well return these two while we’re at it. If we leave them wandering too they may hurt themselves or others.” The most difficult part would be figuring out where they belonged but asking a few questions here and there would clear that up. “You get the woman and I’ll take the kid?” Not a suggestion they split up but rather that they assume some small amount of responsibility for either—until they handed them over to the appropriate wing that is.

Would the others be coming too? Most were no longer students and could easily get back to work. Must’ve been nice.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.