Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 09:11 AM   #22 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default Sorry you guys! Thanks for your patience!
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Yes. He knew that. The headmaster and him had already discussed it. And a safe place. Really? Nowhere is a safe place for speaking. Binding runes. No. He wasn't going to use that. He didn't want to.
Austin took a breath and let it out. Talk. It's not that hard. You talked in front of the headmaster...
"..." "I..." He started to say. "I...talked to....or rather...I wrote down my problem so the head master could see. We..." "We discussed it and...and he said I need to make...need to make effort on my part...and I agreed to that...but, I know it's not going to be an overnight process either."
Carmine listened patiently and waited for him to finish speaking. She was pleased enough that he didn't need help via potions or runes with his speaking, as it would be a hassle to write to his guardians about the matter.

"Yes, I am aware of that. And yet you didn't make the effort in my class, which was somewhat disappointing. There are elements of rune studies that require you to use your voice. Perhaps you should begin with something small - when you enter a classroom, do make sure to try and greet the professor. Two or three words only, and just to the professor and not to the whole class. Do you think that is a manageable beginning, Austin?" Carmine asked. "By Christmas time I would like to see you actively participating in my lesson, and this will mean that you'll have to contribute to discussions to some degree as this will help further your understanding of difficult concepts. Other professors may have different requirements and make different allowances, but you'll have to find that out yourself."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eni grabbed the note for Professor Noble and smiled at Healer Beryl. "Thank you Healer, I do appreciate the opportunity. I'll head to his office straight away." She said as she got up to leave. It was quite the list, but hopefully she can be back here quicker than a portkey with the supply.
"Alright." Carmine said. It was nice to see how eager she was. And truly it could be an excellent learning experience for the girl.

"Thank you, Miss Abara." She said, dismissing her.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you