View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 08:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavander View Post
Hey there! Massive fan of Harry Potter here... obviously...

I want to (and will become) a very active member on here for many reasons. I actually handmade and sell Harry Potter custom wands as a hobby and to bring in some money as i am a full time carer to a family member.

I would like to ask if I am able to promote and/or sell my wands on this forum? I have scoured the rules, and cannot find anything saying I cannot, but I would like to be sure.

The answer will not affect my decision to stay at all. It would just be the cream on the butterbeer if I could. Thanks!
Yes and no. We don't exactly allow advertising in an active way, but you're permitted to put links in your signature. As per the advertising section in the rules:

Quote:
If you wish to advertise another website, you may only do so through links in your signature or by making use of the 'homepage' field provided in your profile. Websites promoted in this manner must not contain any material which directly violates SnitchSeeker site rules, or a warning may be issued for linked content.
Posting advertisements in threads is not permitted, nor is the harassment of our members. You may not actively advertise via Social Group discussions, Private Messages, Usernotes or Visitor Messages. A link may be given if requested, or for reference purposes, but if it is deemed advertising by site staff a warning or infraction will be issued.
We do also have an arts and crafts forum, though its not super active right now, here, where you can showcase your work. In the long term once you're more settled you could have a chat to the admin team and we could see what other options there might be. Welcome to SS!

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
TeafortheSoul is offline   Reply With Quote