Thread: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 07:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee had done everything on her list for the day. Everything. It was honestly a little bit weird having so much free time... which left her triple checking her planner just to make sure she hadn't missed anything. She hadn't. She had really given herself a full afternoon with nothing scheduled, to do as she pleased.

After making a quick stop for a bite to eat in the kitchen (thank you kind elfsies that made her favorite sandwich for her), that she was now wandering about looking for something to do. Which was how she ended up at the art classroom. Even though she wasn't much of an artist she did enjoy trying her hand at new things and having some fun.

"Hello, Professor! How are you, today?" Rylee greeted warmly as she stepped into the room and noticed she wasn't alone.
Ayana watched with great joy as the colours on her canvas moved, whispering spells under her breath with her wand positioned almost like a paintbrush. In this instance, it always was a paintbrush, albeit an untraditional sort. She was very much engrossed in her art project, and almost didn't notice when a student walked in.

Almost.

"Hello Rylee," Ayana smiled warmly at the girl, much more familiar now that they've been in school for a couple months. "I'm very well, thank you. And yourself? Come to let your creative side flourish?" she didn't recall seeing Rylee at any of the art club meetings, which meant that the young girl was trying new things! Excellent, excellent.

_____________I could still change the end