Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 01:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Alice turned towards the head house elf. "Hello, Algamus. I normally hate repeating myself more than is necessary, but in short, this was my request: In light of last term's disastrous happenings, I believe I would sleep better if I had assurances that we are not in for a repeat performance this term. You house elves go everywhere and you see perhaps more things than even we professors see in a day, due to us having to prepare lessons and give classes. From now on, I am requesting that the house elf in charge of refilling the fruit bowl in my office talks to me whenever she or he is bringing the bowl. I want to hear if anything seems even a little bit OFF around this place. Even if it does not seem menacing. Just in case. Can one of you do this for me?"

Why was this such a controversial request? Surely anyone who stopped and thought about it for more than a few secondds would realize that documenting things at Hogwarts could only yield good results.

Acting as if they were not living in one of the most historically dangerous buildings in the world was insane.