View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 12:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Sure, beans weren't the GREATEST smelling thing in the world, but the look on the girl's face made it seem like she was smelling a pair of stinky boots. Or maybe that was just her face. What did the kids call it - RBF???

Piers dumped his beans onto his two pieces of toast - and yes, his tiny kitchen was quite crowded with just him and a small pot, but there was a table and some seating right to the left of her that she could make herself comfortable in. Instead, she was just staring at him. And he was just.. dumping his beans.

Ah, there was the hello. "Hello," he said in reply, grabbing his plate and his glass of water. He moved over to the table by the door and gestured for her to grab a chair as well. "You wanna sit?" Or stand awkwardly by the door? He was aware that this could either be a ten second meeting or an hour. "What can I do for you?" Because he wanted to know what he was in for. Most students didn't come to his door because they were HAPPY. It usually meant that they had a problem.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise