Thread: Locker Room
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 11:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

Holly was SUPER excited to be on the team for a second year running. So much so, that the first person she had told had been Cam. Obviously. Then Alis and Jorgie. Then her parents had been owled… Then she had found Avery and Gunnar. They were a very important set of people because it was a very important piece of news.

Head high, Holly walked into the Locker Rooms just before she was meant too, where she gave the Professor a wide smile and wiggle of her fingers. Perhaps he’d be willing to give her some Keeper pointers? He had played after all… Hmm. She watched him as he handed out instructions, pondering if he would or if he would consider that an unfair advantage over the other teams….?????? Though… it wasn’t an advantage unless she could execute the moves that they discussed… Which… meant it was a question worth asking.

Yup. She’d do that soon.

Looking over at the locker list, she once again frowned. Nope. She still didn’t like locker number 24. ”Professor… Can I have locker 21 back?? It was my locker last year. I’ll ask Lian.” To be fair, she could probably put up with locker 24, but she had loved locker 21 last year. She’d had a good year, and she wanted all the good juju she could get. Especially without Cameron flying with her this year.

She didn’t move to pick out her gear. Not until she had the go-head on locker 21. It was her’s.