Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 01:55 AM   #607 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Default New Scene
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Benny settled back and took a cut of the chicken before spearing it with his fork. Raising it to his nose to absorb the delicious aroma before takin the bite and savoring it all together. Mhmmm mhmm good. “I was thinking maybe a movie without interuptions…” he mused after swallowing the morsal. Or with more private interruptions then the usual attention-needing toddler if that was to be the case. That wouldn’t matter as long as they got to be all cozy together.

“Well I learned quite early on, the best way to your heart is through your stomach, so I have to keep you interested,” he teased back with a gentle nudge shoulder to shoulder. He was a bit slower in his eating, though enjoying the meal as much as his other half regardless. “You’re on your own for anything more.” The dragon was done with the cooking and the overal preparation of food for this evening. Other then vanishing their dinner plates to the kitchen counter to have them out of the way.

------------------------------------

As they arrived at the doctor’s office, Benny couldn’t help but feel out of place. The waiting room was filled with women…and more often than not, their significant others. He and Adi were neither, just two expectant dads, a fact that at times still left him reeling. Rajesh was going to be a big brother to the newest boy or girl that would be joining their family thanks to Adi’s cousin’s help as their surrogate. A process that was already proving to be more nervewracking than adoption.