View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 03:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

As Eniola heard the Professor's voice welcome her in, she turned the handle to open the door. Standing just inside the doorway she greeted him, "Hello Professor, I hope I'm not interrupting you. I was sent by Healer Beryl with a request for some potions. I'd love to help brew any that you don't have in stock; I have the list right here." Eni said as she handed over the note.

Quote:
Dear Professor Noble,

I have been meaning to come and speak to you regarding refreshing the stores of healing potions in the Hospital Wing. While I have placed a large order of those products which must be bought rather than brewed, there are several potions which I had hoped you would be able to provide for the school. Perhaps some of your more eager students might be willing to brew them under your guidance. I have sent Miss Abara with this note as she wishes to volunteer in the hospital wing. I believe she is more than willing to work on whichever of the listed potions below that you believe her capable of brewing. The quantities needed are by the vial, just as an initial number to top up stores to the recommended minimum. If this is not agreeable to you please let me know as soon as possible and I will place an external order.

Furthermore, there is a large quantity of potions in the healer stores which have had their labels worn off or removed. I have identified as many as I am able, but some assistance with this task would be well-appreciated, however this is not as urgent a task.

Thank you,

Healer Beryl

Blood-Replenishing Potion x 6
Calming Draught x 10
Dreamless Sleep Potion x 10
Invigoration Draught x 5
Pepperup Potion x 10
Wideye Potion x 6
Wound-Cleaning Potion x 6

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.