View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 04:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin looked up at the groundskeeper. Well, yeah but it didn't stop him from being curious. Talk, you need to talk now. Wait, was talking required? That's one thing he and the headmaster had agreed upon was that he would talk more.
He nodded at the mention of his name. Yes, that was right. "Sorry, was curious," He said softly, hopefully, loud enough for the groundskeeper to hear him. But he didn't quite make eye contact, that was still difficult for him. But, at least he was talking.
As Piers neared the boy, he remembered that he was a bit.. shy or something and didn't always like to talk. But that was fine - not really a problem. If he could just nod or something to signify that he understood --

Oh, good. He was speaking. Piers was relieved at that and at the fact that he wasn't going to put up a fight and insist he was grown enough to go into the forest. Because everyone knew that didn't end well the last time that happened.

"Curiosity is just fine, my friend," Piers said, gently patting the young boy on the shoulder. He noticed the lack of eye contact and quickly pulled his hand back, just in case that made him uncomfortable. "I would just suggest being curious from a little farther away, though. You know, the library has great books on the forest." Piers was a big fan of BOOKS. They weren't very often dangerous, you know?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise