View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 02:46 AM   #23 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries
Hufflepuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post

SPOILER!!: Greetings
“I don’t believe in swimsuit season, Abara. Or, that’s to say, every season is swimsuit season.” Cornish nodded at the girl as she joined them on the beach. At least she was cheerful, which was more than some of the kids currently dragging themselves out of the castle this morning.
Well, isn't he chipper? Although he never really is, is he? Eni thought to herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Now they were gathered, and Cornish was eager to be done with the niceties and get on with it. He clapped his hands to get the attention of those with wandering minds and eyes. Back to the him, kiddos. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his shorts, giving them all a cool and assessing gaze. He had high hopes for the day, believe it or not.

“Okay, let’s get started. I know it’s a bit nippy and dank, but you’ll be plenty warm once we start moving again. I want to make sure that everyone’s worn clothes that can get wet or dirty? And a bathing suit is best… I have extras in the box here.” The box full of neon shaded shorts and raggedy t-shirts with holes in them, as well as more than one mildewy wetsuit for the truly brave.

He waited only a moment, trusting that anyone who needed a bathing costume would come up and grab something to wear. Onward and whatever. “I don’t want to insult any of your intelligence, but are you all aware that you’re not the center of universe? And I mean that… not from an astronomical perspective, but a biological one. Look around you. The grounds here at Hogwarts are literally crawling with creatures, teeming with plant life, crawling with the creepy crawlies we can’t see unless we really look for them. So do that for a moment. Look around and tell me who else lives here. What else. Plants, animals, anything.”
"As you said earlier Professor there's tons of small creatures that tend to hide and crawl along the sand virtually unnoticed with how tiny they can be at times. Also, seaweed and moss. Very helpful for many medicinal things, but can also be used for a wide variety of things." Eniola answered. Out here there's so many things living and nonliving creatures. Especially with how many creatures have been coming out of the Forbidden Forest lately and hanging closer to the Lake.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.