Thread: Armour Gallery
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 02:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

Not just for some reason. Nina had PLENTY reason to call out their names. Celine and Eloise were a chaotic pair. They both knew exactly how to wind her up and insisted upon doing so at any chance they were given. It was not only absolutely infuriating, but Nina was also paranoid. Crossing her arms tightly across her chest, the Slytherin continued to thoroughly look at each and every single piece of armor. This was NOT funny!!!!!

It was absolutely-- MEEEEEP!

So yes, Trinnetta did, in fact, give her a scare. Nina quickly composed herself though and gave the Ravenclaw a strange look. "... They move?" Though there was surprise in her tone, she knew she ought not to be. The staircases moved too, it was irritating if nothing else.

But she was relieved that it wasn't the disaster duo. Nina wanted to stay as far away from them as possible.
Nettie nodded. "Yeah, they move. They don't like, come to life and get up and walk around...just move their heads and arms every once in a while," she explained. If they DID start getting up and walking around, she was definitely leaving as fast as her little legs could carry her. That was a whole lot of NOPE from her.

"Are you ok? You seem...jumpy..." she observed, biting her lip. She knew that things in the Slytherin girls dorm seemed...less than pleasant most days. At least, that was what she heard through the grape vine.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid