View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 02:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

How was it November already? Two days before the boyfriend turned of age. Merlin, it seemed like just yesterday they were a pair of eager eleven year olds boarding the Hogwarts Express for the first time. Also, why was their new Care of Magical Creatures Professor saying something about a bathing suit?? Surely they weren't going to go swimming in Scotland .... in November. And yet, at the same time, there was magic to take the chill out of the air. And even if she did freeze her tuchus off, Aurelia Maeve Walsh decided she was going to look pretty stinking cute doing as such.

Bikini and jean shorts were conveniently worn under her uniform skirt and shirt. The sixteen year old couldn't deny too that a bikini was surprisingly more comfortable than her usual bra and panties. Who knew? Actually she discovered that last summer when she practically lived in bikinis, so there's that.

"Morning Professor," she greeted, taking note of the flip-flops. "Are we taking a field trip to study creatures at the beach?" Okay so after five and half years of magical education, she knew teachers never answered questions like that in advance, but she couldn't help herself from blurting it out.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake