View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 01:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
When the badge made an appearance, the man gestured for it to be set on the desk, right next to the fan mail that was spread about. "Yeah, lad. At the end of the day, it is still school property, regardless of who's wearing it or not. But no harm, no foul. I'll be sure to give it to Byrne the next time I see him." Which, knowing the now Slytherin Captain, would be sooner rather than later for some reason or another.

He quietly listened as the boy thanked him for agreeing to help him. A quick glance down at his fan mail was made at the mention of his busy schedule. Busy ... riiiiiiight.

Colin nodded his head, adjusting how he was sitting in his seat just a bit so that he was comfortable. It was just a shame that Patrick couldn't exactly do the same, not with that clunker over his foot. "Not a problem, not a problem. I mean, who else would be better to help ye out?" As soon as he finished his sentence, the word 'Healer' popped into his mind. However, he quickly shook that thought away. If the boy wanted his help over that batty woman, then there was nothing more to say on the matter.

A look of confusion then appeared on the Flying instructor's face. Baseball? Slid into home? Though he was half-blood, these terms didn't make a whole lot of sense to him. If the sport wasn't like Quidditch, he honestly could not relate.

The look on his face did lessen a bit when it was mentioned that baseball was a Muggle sport and the conversation shifted over to the method of healing. Letting the baseball talk just pass by, Colin then replied, "That is a," -- cue a pause -- "different approach to matters of healing. I know I meself would prefer the magical way to get it over with. But if the Muggle way is yer parents' wish, then I'spose we'll all have to respect that."
He knew it was coming, but he wasn’t thrilled or anything but he figured he had to do it. “I know. Just a hopeful notion.” shrugging his shoulder knowing that Byrne was probably losing his ever loving mind because he didn’t have his shiny badge to let everyone know even more frequently that he was the captain.

He watched as MacKenzie adjusted in his seat. He longed for the days where he could comfortably sit in his seat again. It was becoming a bit of a pain in the rear to not be able to do all the things he used to do. Sadly he was mostly used to it at this point.[b] “That was exactly my thoughts. It’d be great to get myself back on a broom and get my skills back up to where they used to be.

Nodding along to the second comment he was glad that he didn’t say his parents were nuts. “Thanks. If it had been a quidditch accident maybe the would have let me see a healer.” Shrugging he figured he would let him get back to his business. Raising up on his boot first then his shoe standing to his full height. “Again, thanks for talking to me and calming me down. I appreciate it, I figure you have things to do so I’ll let you get to it.”