View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 04:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Now that he was all settled in and tryouts were over with, Colin decided one evening to take a trip down memory lane. It had been quite a trek walking up all those flights of stairs, and the man couldn't help put wonder how he managed to do that on a daily basis all those years ago. Merlin, when did he get so old?

Though he was just ever-so-slightly out of breath, he was pleased that he remembered exactly where everything was on the seventh floor. All those nooks and crannies were still present after all these years. Even the noises that could be heard were all the same.

Speaking of noises, was that ... the Fat Lady? Colin could have sworn he had just heard a loud voice echoing down the corridor. Even though he couldn't stand the portrait's singing, he did have a bit of a soft spot for her. Or, rather, it was likely the other way around. He still remembered those late nights of sweet-talking her to let him inside the common room.

"My, my, my," he said smoothly, stepping in front of the frame. "After all these years, they still have you stationed here, my dear lady?"