Thread: Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 01:24 AM   #43 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eniola walked up to the Professor, "Hello, Professor." Eni greeted, hoping not to startle him as she had walked up from behind. "Professor, what is it do you think that would cause them to leave their home in the Forest? I can only assume this isn't common."
Cornish's attention was diverted from the unicorn herd by the appearance of another student. In fact, it looked like they had a herd of their own gathering on the lawn. Student herd. What did you call a group of students? Especially slack jawed ones who were going to scare them off? "No clue, kid. What do you think would be enough to make you leave home?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thereos View Post
The trail had been crossed by a snake, a bad omen to begin, but it was the lack of depth to the hoof prints in the mud that truly brought the stars to dim in Thereos eyes. Though it was still too soon to tell for certain and he would need to consult the sage that night, the lack of depth in the heel from the impression and smoothness of the print itself were concern as to the sour flavor in the dirt from the deepest parts. No centaur hooves, but those of unicorns departing the forest. An action hinted by the rise of Pegasus.

Taking pause of the forest himself, Thereos trotted about the grounds himself in search of his cohabitants only to stumble upon the group of humans observing them.

"Pegasus, Mercury, and Mars combined. A concerning sight indeed," he muttered ominously as he move beside the crowd and folded his arms across his chest.
Mmk. Cryptic cryptoid was back. "You know those ladies by name, mate? You really get around the forest. Can you introduce me to any of their friends?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
You're the creature here..ugh she knew what that meant. He knew better and she should listen. Not that she would outright disobey the professor anyway.

The RavenClaw did possess the amount of self control necessary to not rush over and pet wild animals...creatures...err...how did one classify unicorns again?

"Okaaaayy.." She replied in a defeated tone. "I'll stay here."

"THE SQUID! LOOK PROFESSOR THE SQUID!" Her excitement peaked.
This one was a LOT of work. Cornish squinted at her before deciding she definitely needed to be ignored. Learn silence, small one, and appreciate the lovely creatures over yonder. Her sulking was quiet, at least, and Cornish crossed his arms and continued gazing across the lake.

And then he jumped when Belle began screeching about the squid. "I see him, kid. I have eyes. Maybe a quieter tone of voice so we don't startle the herd? If you step up to the shore, he'll let you shake his hand. Tentacle. Whatever."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest