View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 01:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"I think the squid will still be able to see you, but I think he's pretty friendly," Cornish grabbed a gray and white wooden kayak and hefted it against his shoulder before picking up the other end of Belle's green kayak. "You gonna fuss about getting those shoes wet? Because chances are really good that you'll get them wet or dirty or both."

He wasn't going to comment on the favorite. She wasn't his favorite, since he'd just met her, but he had enough sense to know that she wouldn't handle that bit of news very well. "Brenda's my favorite. Ready to get on the water?"
"Really? I thought for sure that the green would disguise the kayak pretty well. That's a shame." That hypothesis was a bust. She flashed the professor a smile when he helped her with her kayak and chipped out a bright "thanks" to him.

Belle shook her head.

"No I don't mind. I have more shoes."

Okay she expected him to say that but Brenda was a puppy. "Yeah but Brenda is a dog. It's not the same as having a favourite person....ready!"

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...