Thread: Armour Gallery
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 03:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Nina had just left the Study Hall, where she had successfully managed to finish her readings for class. This meant that she was officially four weeks ahead in all of her coursework and the only reason why she didn't continue was because her stomach had started making incessant noises and she was sure that they were loud enough for others to hear. It would be far too humiliating to stay in the room for much longer, and so she found herself scurrying off in a hurry to head towards the Great Hall.

Which meant she had to pass through the amour gallery. Or maybe she didn't have to, but this was the only route that Nina knew... She still hadn't had adequate time to understand the layout of this castle. While she was often quick to pick up on things, the moving staircases and constant bustle did a number to confuse her. Just as she reached the middle of the corridor, she heard the sound of clanking metal.

As if a deer caught in headlights, Nina turned almost immediately. Stunned. But... Nothing looked out of the ordinary. So she continued forward again, dismissing her skepticism and deciding that she was being paranoid for absolutely no--

AND AGAIN?!

She turned around even FASTER this time. Her whole body stiff. "Céline! Eloise! This is SO not funny!"
Trinetta had been heading through the armour gallery to get to the Great Hall as well - it was faster cutting through from the art room than going back to the main hallway. Just before she turned a corner, she heard a familiar voice call out. She blinked and hurried a bit, turning the corner and seeing Nina - who was yelling about Eloise and Céline, for some reason.

She blinked a few times but then she heard the familiar creaking of the armour, and suddenly it all clicked in her brain. She smiled a little to herself and approached the girl, hopefully not startling her.

"It's the armour. They move occasionally. I don't think they're here," she told her. Key word on THINK. Eloise was always a wild card, and as for Céline, after she told the whole school Nettie had DIED last term, she really had no clue what through her head. Chance were unlikely, though.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid