View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 04:56 AM   #24 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

At first Tina thought she knew what branch of divination they would be studying, but now she wasn't so sure. The more she listened to Thereos, the more confused she became! Something about the heart of a tree and a doorway to the natural order of the universe… So were they learning phyllomancy today or not? With a vague explanation like that, it sounded like it could go either way.

At least the next question wasn't difficult to understand… just difficult to answer. Once again, Tina remained silent. She didn't like sharing details about her past. How did she know someone here wouldn't one day use her history against her? Besides, it wasn't exactly a happy story. Her journey to Hogwarts was different than most. It started off fairly normal… She displayed signs of magical talent at an early age, and her dad was so proud of her! She knew then that she wanted to study magic so he'd stay proud of her, and she eventually got her acceptance letter from Beauxbatons. But her journey from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts was anything but normal! Suffice it to say, there was a lot of betrayal and lies involved.

The other part of the question was easier to answer, but Tina's answer wasn't like anything the others had said so far. The thing she wanted to accomplish in life wasn't so much a specific career goal; it was more an ideal. She always knew she wanted to use her talents to help others, but her experience at Beauxbatons made her want something else too. What she wanted most out of life was vindication, both for herself and others who had been badly wronged.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...