Thread: Maize Maze
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 11:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Vita did get it, though his admission worried her a little. She wondered if something specific had caused this or if it was just the whole growing up thing that was weighing on him. It had been doing that to her lately and she certainly had moments where the best course of action seemed to be hiding out under her covers and away from the rest of the world. "'M sorry you're feeling like that," Was all she could really offer in return. If he wanted to keep talking about it, he would, and she was happy to let him change the subject if it made him feel better.

"I've been good. Being a prefect still feels a bit weird, but I think I'm finding my...groove? If that's even the right word to use." Did he get what she meant? "I'm not sure if anyone respects me, and I guess that's what my aim is? To get that, and to give respect in return." She led them around a bend and down another straightaway, shrugging a bit. "Studying hasn't been my favorite thing, but that's happening too. I'm falling in love with coffee because of it."
Indigo wished he could properly explain to Vita what was wrong, but the problem was that he didn't really know himself. There wasn't just one thing in particular, at least as far as he could tell, it was just this overall feeling. The growing up thing, yes that was definitely part of it. "It's alright... I'll be okay." These moods always passed, though this one had already lasted a pretty long time.

Indigo thought talking about her was better than talk about him, so he was happy to hear her start talking about herself. "Of course people respect you. Why wouldn't they? I think you're a great prefect." If anybody didn't respect Vita he would fight them. Indigo smiled a tiny bit at her coffee comment. "I definitely get that. I feel like all I've been doing is studying." To be honest, though, he didn't really mind it. He hadn't felt like being around people much anyway, so burying himself in his studies was actually a pretty good solution.