View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 06:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
Fireheart

DMT & DMLE
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures

Avalon gazed up at the trees, engrossed by the beauty of the forest. She was grateful that the weather was nice today. It would have been dreadful to have class in the cold or rain. Thereos's voice was calming as he explained the purpose of trees in their lesson today. They were going to harness the energies of plants? That certainly sounded....interesting.

And what was that strange symbol Thereos drew in the ground? Divination always was a confusing class, but now the centaur was adding in eating flowers and drawing bizarre symbols? Or maybe it was a rune? Nevertheless, Avalon listened and tried to piece together his next question. She figured that he was encouraging the younger students to speak up, by comparing them to being the "greenest" (youngest) of the saplings. She raised her hand. "When I was little, I used to want to be an auror. I thought it was such a noble job. But then I discovered how much I love learning and teaching. Even as a kid, I would teach my little cousins all about the things I learned at primary school. I want to become a professor. I'm not sure what subject yet, but teaching at Hogwarts is my dream. And getting my education here is certainly the first step," she said with a smile.