View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 04:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default we've been here the whole time :3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Maeve ordinarily would have not bothered with Divination Lessons because she found the subject to be awfully dull and cheesy. But upon hearing that the lessons would be taught by a CENTAUR this term, which meant they would be held on the grounds as opposed to the stuffy divination tower, the sixth year couldn't resist.

Plus they got to EAT flowers; like how bad could it be when he started a lesson with edible flowers? A lesson that was going to be held in the forbidden forest. EXCITING

Eagerly walking alongside, she almost bumped into the person she was walking behind at the sudden stopping under a leaf canopy. Fortunately she caught herself, stabling her balance against a nearby tree. She glanced around at the trees as the centaur spoke and frowned. Yea, this was why she didn't study Divination normally.

"It's gonna rain?" Wasn't Divination used to predict the future and well, they were in a forest.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.