View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 11:16 PM   #124 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Before he knew it, Sissay's words reached his ears and he tore his eyes away from his work to look at her. Always hold the spell in mind? He frowned slightly in thought, really trying to consider her words, before asking, "Is it a difficult spell?" Mostly because he wanted to know if it was beyond his year or....... well.

Yeah.

Uh.

Before he could so much as take a deep breath, it sounded as though the Professor was moving on with the lesson. The frown was back, but this time at the thought of having extra homework, just because he couldn't get the spell right. The thought of doing extra homework during the first weekend of the term didn't sit well with him at all.

Lucas let out a small sigh before swapping his wand for his quill and moving onto the next part: analysing.

Text Cut: Parchment
Object: Elephant
Analysis Numbers: 2 3 9 7 4 8 8

Single Digit System:
2 - duality, unity, collaboration
3 - foundation, versatility, growth
9 - complexity, high leveled, intricate
4 - severe, structured, rigorous

Centre Number:
7 - power, shape-shifting, superiority

Common Combinations:
Double eight (88) - Very common to find in animals and in objects full of life, such as animated portraits.

Analysis:
My object is an animated elephant and, from these numbers, it's clear that there's a lot to unpack. The double eight combination means that the object is animated, which is true in the way it's currently trying to climb into my inkpot (don't do that, Dani the elephant). The central number in this system is 7, a number that signifies power, shape-shifting and superiority. I was confused about how this could combine with elephants but I guess, when you think about it, they are really powerful. They're normally HUGE and they've been around for a very long time, surviving a lot of things in the process.

Elephants are also very good when it comes to family. I don't speak elephant but it looks like they have a very strong bond with their family members and look out for each other in the wild. It's nice. You always see them walking around in packs together, especially if there's a young involved. Plus, they survive in very hot weather and I think they can retain water for a long time? That's cool. It shows that it's not only their skin that's tough, all of them is tough.

I don't know what else to analyse here. Elephants are cool.