View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 05:05 PM   #118 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Ellie opened her textbook on page 35 as she listened to what Professor Sissay said about analysing numbers. When a lot of info appeared on the blackboard she was glad that she had it already in her text books. Copying down all those notes and still paying full attention Professor Sissay’s instructions would have proven difficult. As it was now she didn’t need to and could worry a little right away at the announcement that they were going to be analysing the meaning of the numbers of their chosen objects. Analysation had never been Ellie’s strongest or best part. She let her eyes glance around at her other peers before she decided that it was better to complete the activity alone.

Sticking her quill to the parchment Ellie started to write down her numbers, meanings and analysation for her elephant. Would she get to keep the elephant when the lesson was over? A silly thought that she quickly pushed away as she refocused on the task at hand. Several minutes later Ellie put her quill down to scan over her analysis, happy with her result. She had tried and that was all that Professor Sissay expected from them right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parchment

Object: Elephant
Analysis numbers: 2 3 9 7 4 8 8

2: duality, unity, collaboration
3: foundation, versatility, growth
9: complexity, high leveled, intricate
4: severe, structured, rigorous
Center number: 7 (power, shape shifting, superiority)
Common combinations: Double eight (common to find in animals and in objects full of life and animated portraits.
SPOILER!!: Ellies analysis

I thought at first that the elephant was just a muggle kids toy of sturdy material, but the double eight numbers made me examine it closer. The elephant object is actually animated just like the double eight hinted at and can give off elephant sounds as well as walk on my desk. The other numbers also show the traits that i associate with a big grey elephant such as severe, rigorous and foundation. Elephant’s stand firm on the earth with their four feet and big body's.

The elephants are also powerful and a race of creatures that has lived on the earth for about 6 million years and they have through the years changed their appearance like shape shifters and growed as a race into the shapes we are all familiar with today. If i hadn’t analysed the numbers i wouldn’t have learned these new things about elephants.