Thread: Maize Maze
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 01:23 AM   #18 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
That was good to hear, though he didn't look fine. Something was definitely different and it worried her, considering things he'd told her in the past. Offering him a soft smile, Vita slipped her hand into his and tugged gently. "I hope you don't mind some company." She'd be walking with him now.

"Haven't seen much of you since we've been back.." She didn't want to push, but she was hoping some small talk might ease him into revealing what was going on with him.
"Of course not." He managed a small smile for her and squeezed the hand that she had slipped into his. "I never mind your company." And he meant that. No matter how he was feeling, he was always happy to have Vita around.

"Oh, sorry." Indigo shrugged a little, but he did feel kind of guilty. He definitely did want to spend time with her, she was one of his best friends, after all. He wasn't sure how exactly to respond to that, but after a moment of silence he decided to just be honest with her, as best he could at least. "I haven't really been in a... people sort of mood." Did that make sense? He wasn't sure exactly how to explain it, but he thought Vita might get what he was saying. "I'm glad you're here though. How have you been?"