View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 12:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina made her way to the edge of the forest, curious what her favorite subject would have in store today. She spotted their centaur teacher standing beside a stump and gave him a respectful nod in greeting. “Good-” she began. At first she planned to say “good morning”, but that didn't sound right. The morning was pretty much over, but it wasn't technically afternoon either. “Good day,” she said. Yeah, couldn't go wrong with that!

She smiled a little to herself as her dark eyes were drawn to the brightly colored flowers in the bowl. Was there some method of predicting the future that used flowers? That would be interesting! No… apparently they were supposed to eat them instead. Tina blinked at the strange instructions, but she did as she was told. She trusted there must be a reason behind it, though she had to admit, she was curious what that reason was!

She chose the two brightest flowers to catch her eye and examined them closely. The larger one was a sunny yellow color and had a smooth, almost waxy feel to the touch. The other flower was white with pink around the outer edges, smaller than the first, and the petals had more rounded edges. The smaller flower also had a lighter. almost powdery feel. She sniffed each flower in turn. They both had a floral scent, but the white flower's smell was stronger. Now came the weird part… actually eating the flowers.

Tina started with the yellow flower. She popped it into her mouth, savoring the taste. It was a light, fruity flavor that reminded her of peaches. The flower slowly dissolved on her tongue. Only when it was completely gone did she consume the other flower, and she was taken aback by the sharp contrast in flavor. This one had a stronger, more biting taste that was vaguely reminiscent of cinnamon. When she was finished eating, she looked up to await further instructions.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...