View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 02:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Brenda is the only one of her kind. You've never met a Brenda before." He stepped over to give the dog a rough scrub behind the ears before heading back to pull laundry off the line. When it got colder, he'd have to actually wash and dry his clothes in the castle, take meals there too, but for now, he could enjoy as little time indoors as possible.

"Brenda doesn't swim. She can do it, but she prefers to bark at the water from the shore. She's better in a canoe. But why don't we drag some kayaks over to the lake shore and see if anyone else wants to join us?"
Belle's head tilted to the other side.

"The only one of her kind because of what kind of dog she is..or because she's the only dog named Brenda?" The first year was hoping it was the first option. Maybe Brenda was a flying dog..or maybe she could breathe fire.

She watched him as he pulled his laundry off the line manually. The only person she'd seen do any kind of manual labour without magic was her dad and he was muggle born so that was completely understandable.

"That's a shame. Swimming is one of my favourite things to do." Naturally, she did live on a beach.

The little RavenClaw groaned inaudibly. She had to shaaare the professor's time with other people? Ugh ugh ugh.

"Fine." She said quietly.

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...