Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 12:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"We're well, thank you, Miss Abara. Take a seat." She said, indicating the chairs in front of her desk, as well as the small sofa. The girl could take her pick where she'd rather sit, depending how comfortable she wanted to be.

As if to contradict her statement, the raven made another gurgling croak and then followed that up in a feminine voice, lighter in timbre than Healer Beryl's, 'Oh dear'.

"How can I help you today?"
Eni couldn't lie, the raven was a bit of a mystery to her. Were familiars common in Europe? She didn't remember seeing them in France. The Congo, for sure, but not in Europe. Maybe this bird is just a pet... She thought to herself as she moved to the chair. The sofa would be much comfier, but she wanted to present herself well and for Healer Beryl to take her seriously. No matter how nervous she is.

"Well Healer, as you may know there's a few of us that are looking to become Healers when we graduate and we'd heard rumor of a club starting up." Eni began, "I was hoping that whether or not this club is true, you might be willing to take me on as a sort of apprentice? My mother is a healer and it's all I've ever wanted - truly - but becoming her apprentice is a bit unbecoming as we are family and as I'm in school still I thought it'd be nice to get a jump start! That is...if you're willing."

She knew she rambled when she was nervous, she was hoping to be able to contain it at this time, but she really wanted to get started for her life after Hogwarts. She needed to make this work.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.