View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 10:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin nodded a bit as he continued to talk. That seems simple enough. Well, maybe. But he knew it wouldn't be an imediate change even if it should be. But yeah. He understood. Austin nodded. "Yeah," was all he said. Like he said, not over night.
"Excellent." The Headmaster was equally aware that no changes would take place overnight and he wasn't about to push the issue. "It sounds like we're on the same page here. I look forward to seeing the progress you make." The boy would have to turn up for classes and when he did, Malachi now had every expectation that there would be efforts made.

"It won't be easy, but that's what'll make it worth it. There anything else I can help you with while you're here?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"If anything its the opposite- a potential benefit to their safety and their development." Carmine pointed out, though she didn't go into detail, it was implied and besides that, she'd touched on that in the mission statement included in the file in front of him. What could she say? She was thorough.

"Of course." And truthfully Carmine preferred knowing that he would take the time to read over everything. She wasn't an impatient woman. "A week then."

She glanced sideways, smiling a little as she caught sight of one of the pictures of his lovely family, including her own former student who had become a colleague of hers. How big their children were now!
"A week." He confirmed. A week was plenty of time. He'd have the chance to comb through the finer details of the club. Was he worried there would be something he didn't like? No. Not particularly. Beryl was a competent and capable woman. She knew what she was doing and could easily instill confidence in the young Healers of tomorrow.

"In the meantime, you can begin drafting up an official notice of sorts. Plaster it anywhere you'd like." The students were doing that ANYWAY.

The man placed the folder into the top drawer of his desk, making it a relative priority in the midst of everything else he had going on. This would get done. Top drawer would see to that.

Was there anything else she needed?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.