View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 11:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick saw Professor Mackenzie...? He wasn’t sure why he was talking about fan mail. Was he famous or something? Either way that wasn’t why he was there. Nodding his head and lifting the clunky boot he spoke up, “Thank you a seat would be great. Patrick Dooley by the way.” He figured as he was new and all that he hadn’t learned many of the students names yet. He figured supplying his name would help him out.

He allowed himself to sit in the chair opposite the desk and glanced down at all the fan mail. Now he felt really bad that he didn’t know him for what he was apparently famous for. “Thanks. I just wanted to swing by to talk to you about quidditch.” Well duh. But he figured he should at least state his purpose. Rubbing his hands up and down his pant legs he tried to keep himself calm.

”I wanted to talk about possibly getting some help outside of class to work on my balance and stuff after I get this boot off. Unfortunately, my parents won’t let me see a healer so here I am... stuck with this boot for the time being.” He really wanted to ensure that maybe just maybe he could make the team next year for his final year and get a chance at professional. ”I also didn’t know if I needed to return my captain badge or not....” he trailed off not too thrilled that he had to step down because of his foot.