View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 01:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Brenda was a good old girl, totally mellow and completely willing to be loved on by anyone who would give her that attention. Cornish didn't worry about Brenda, since the old girl was definitely spoiled by attention and content in almost any setting. Like this, now, with a student coming over to visit the dog. Not the professor. The dog.

Brenda loved the attention, but Cornish wasn't thrilled about the whole 'doggie' thing. Brenda wasn't a baby. She had no self respect, but Cornish sure did. "Her name's Brenda. Did you come by to go in the lake? I have some kayaks." And canoes and diving equipment and fishing nets and probably a wave board somewhere.
Belle was completely preoccupied with the cute dog. She really did seem to like being scratched and rubbed which thrilled the eleven year old even more. She was making the dog happy. What more could you want to do with your life really?

She looked up suddenly when a voice caught her attention.

His voice was as melodious and soothing as waves crashing against the shore and even more dreamy when it wasn't floating across the Great Hall and tainted by the other voices of her peers.

She stood up quickly and straightened her clothes.

"Professor!"

Belle looked back at the dog and tilted her head a little. The shaggy pooch didn't much look like a Brenda. " I've never met a dog with that name..."

Actually, the first year did not come by to go to the lake but Kayaking didn't sound a bad idea.

"Will you come with me?" she looked at him with big brown hopeful eyes.." And can Brenda come?" Hopefully the squid wouldn't think she was snack.

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...